Monday, October 15, 2007

A Little Fun with the Family


I know that the few of you that read this have wondered where I've been.....you have wondered right? I took a few days off and took the family up to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va. What a blast. They have all the Halloween trimmings and call it Howl-O-Scream. The decorations and effects were top notch. We rode all the roller coasters there, including the newest and world's tallest dive coaster, named Griffon. I must admit that I chickened out and didn't ride Griffon until Saturday. It has a 205ft vertical drop followed by a giant immelman loop, another 130ft vertical drop and a second immelman loop. It was an awe inspiring ride. I'm back at work today and ready to hit course sometime this week.

I do have another session with Robert this week. I feel like my swing is really hitting a decent groove lately. We'll see if Robert agrees :)

Hit 'em straight,
Dale

No comments: