Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Low Round

I bagged my session with Robert last night to go play 9 holes with Scott. He doubled the par 5 first hole, but I missed a short par putt and bogeyed. He got a stroke back on number 3 then gained another one on number 5. We were even the rest of the round, until a miraculous par save by me on number 9. I yanked my tee shot about 20yds left (again) and ended up with a pretty good lie going up the hill onto an elevated green. Opened the face of my pitching wedge and stuck it within a foot.... :) Tap in par. He short sided himself in the front right trap and bogeyed. I hadn't been keeping score, but it turned out that we both shot 40 for the round. I was very happy with that. Maybe I'll get with Robert next week.


Hit 'em straight,
Dale

No comments: